Established in 1947 as Quinette Gallay, the company specializes in the conception, design, manufacture, sales and installation of seating and seating solutions for public halls. It was acquired on 7th May 2014, by the Kotobuki Corporation in Japan. Henceforth, known as Quinette Gallay Renaissance.
With prestigious references in over one hundred countries throughout the world, Quinette Gallay Renaissance is one of the world’s leading seat designer manufacturers and has installed over 150,000 seats over 300 installed projects annually.
The segments covered are :
• Theatres, Auditorium and Performing Art Centres
• Convention Centres and Conference Halls
• Amphitheatres and Lecture Halls
• Multi-purpose Halls• Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC), Qatar
• Katara Cultural Village, Qatar
• Villaggio Multiplex, Qatar
• Cineco Multiplex, Gulf Mall, Qatar
• Cineco Multiplex, Al Khor – Qatar
• KNCC Multiplex 360°, Kuwait
• Royal Office, Oman
• Royal Opera House, Oman
• SQU Sultan Qaboos University Lower Balcony, Oman
• SAI State Audit Institution Muscat, Oman